artbycassiday

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

July 2004 The Origin of the Heisenberg Principle


Monday, July 12, 2004 10:36 AM
Subject: artist cassiday newsletter Vol 1, No. 4 supplemental note
Art note of the day.


This whole enterprise began as a get rich quick scheme so I could make a million dollars. I figured I would paint a thousand pictures a day for a thousand days and then sell them for a dollar apiece. That would be a thousand pictues a day for two years and nine months. I kept pace for a while, but I've fallen behind now.

If I do a picture a day for 2,740 years I'll get to my goal. Calculating in those days where I've two paintings and the two where I did three, and subtracting the four and a half months since I began to do this in earnest, I figure I can finish this in 2, 638 years, 10 months, and 5 days.

So all is not lost. I have to get back to work.




Here's my theory of how the Heisenberg Principle came to be known.


Heisenberg Principle - A young apprentice approaches the professor and cautiously asks "What are you doing professor."

The professor replies: "I'm not sure." Thus creating the Heisenberg uncertainty principle.



Bud

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home