artbycassiday

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

My Journal of the Plague Quarter #1

My Journal of the Plague Quarter: Stressful morning. Daylight Savings Time fatigue has set in. Looked at Metropolitan Community College homepage to see if school open today - it is. First day of spring quarter. It will be my job to disinfect keyboards in my classrooms. Stock Market trading suspended to artificially stop massive plunge - down 1884.88. Ted Cruz is self-quarantined. I hope he stays that way. His royal impeachedness, who claimed all of this was a Democrat hoax, is off on a golf weekend at our expense, and is limiting some public activities because he was possibly exposed to the corona virus. Italy has quarantined a quarter of the country. The virus continues to spread. And worst of all, my coffee maker stopped working. Carpe diem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home