artbycassiday

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Roku Television

May 25

I find that with my new Roku
internet tv arrangement,
including Netflix and AmazonPrime,
and not getting cable anymore,
I tend to watch all the episodes
of particular old tv series, like
Longmire, old Star Trek spin-offs,
Justified, or NCIS
over a period of days and weeks
until every episode of every season
has run. It’s quite different than
my previous channel surfing approach,
catching snippets of lots of stuff
here and there during an
evening at home,
on this channel, and that.
And then after the last
episode of the last season
of the current tv interest,
there’s a feeling of loss
because there are no more episodes
until another series catches my interest
like the current series, Better Call Saul.
And when I finally get to bed,
I often watch old Dragnet episodes
from 1951 for a little variety,
or old sci-fi movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home