artbycassiday

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The True Meaning of Christmas 2005


Although this may appear to be the third time and possibly last time I have sent this message, it is not -- it is entirely different and no portion of it is the same, and, once again, I'm hurt that you would think I would stoop so low as to do that. -Bud

And as I plan to double my prices in early 2006, you can now purchase my art at half off next year's prices!!!!

My art is currently displayed at Louisville Art Gallery, Adventures in Art in Benson, The Foundry Coffee House in Benson, The Meeting Place Coffee House in the Old Market, and First Central Congregational United Church of Christ, may very well be featured in the upcoming Dropped at Birth Movie Production of "Imitation Life," and, of course, at my web site, which by the way registered over 108,000 hits during 2005 from 28 countries and 32 states.

www.artbycassiday.com

In addition to all the above, I am now taking bids on purchase of my entire art inventory: current high bid - $35.00.

Dear Friends, Gentlemen, Gentlewomen, Patrons, Admirers, as well as skeptical bystanders:
With the Halloween (buy Bud's art), Diwali (buy Bud's art), Dias las Muertos (buy Bud's art), Thanksgiving (buy Bud's art), Christmas (buy Bud's art), Kwanzaa (buy Bud’s art),Chanukuh (buy Bud's art), Year of the Red Fire Dog (buy Bud's art), Tet Nguyen Dan gift-giving weeks now upon us and quickly going by, (buy Bud's art), and the time-honored traditions, pagan rituals, and religious ceremonies we blithely observe, whose origins are oftentimes obscured by clever marketing ploys including skillfully disguised subliminal messages (buy Bud's art), I'd like to thank all of you (buy Bud's art) who have purchased my art (buy Bud's art) during 2005.
However, tremendous quantities of unpurchased art crowd the walls of my apartment (buy Bud's art), my hallway, my garage, my sister and mother's house (buy Bud's art), my brother's house (buy Bud's art), my other brother's apartment, (buy Bud's art), many of my friends' houses (buy Bud's art), several of my neices and nephews dorm rooms (buy Bud's art), bedrooms (buy Bud's art), apartment walls (buy Bud's art), hallways (buy Bud's art), my church (buy Bud's art), restaurants, coffee houses, and vineyard shops (buy Bud's art), as well as actual art galleries!! and I could go on and on and on and on and on and on....

In addition, with President Bush's nomination of Ben Bernanke to replace Alan Greenspan as Chairman of the Federal Board of Reserve, and now of Samuel Alito to the highest court in the land (buy Bud’s art), it is incumbent upon each of us to support the nation's economy by an enormous burst of consumer spending in this last quarter of 2005. Give Ben a chance (buy Bud's art), let Alan retire gracefully with a roaring economy (buy Bud's art), give Samuel Alito his day in court so to speak, do your patriotic duty (buy Bud's art), show your love for others (especially me), and honor our religious, secular, and pagan traditions (buy Bud's art) by spending money furiously until the year's end.

In addition to my art itself, I now sell representations of my art in the form of hand custom made cards appr. 5 1/2" x 8 1/2". Let me know which pieces of my art you would like on a card and I can put that together. I sell them in a set of 4 for $10.00. They are really quite nice and would make wonderful gifts.

Later,
Bud

www.artbycassiday.com

Ps. In the spirit of accountability, this message was reviewed be me three times now and I still stand by it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home