artbycassiday

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Worst Thanksgiving Ever

Thanksgiving Day - I've had a great day for the most part, playing cards with family, telling stories, catching up with each others' lives, eating way too much, watching a couple of football games, and taking a nice walk with the dog, and that was all fine, but one thing really has got me outraged: I went to have a Keebler Chips Deluxe Rainbow cookie and took one out of the package and there were only two candy coated chocolate nibs on top. There are supposed to be three. The package clearly shows three, their television advertising shows three, yet there were but two. How can one eat a Keebler Rainbow cookie with only two candy coated chocolate nibs? I had to take a different cookie from the package with the correct number of nibs -- three. I am beside myself. The entire fabric of western civilization is coming unraveled. Life as we know it is over. I'm trying to be thankful, but it's really depressing. This is the worst Thanksgiving ever.....................................Friday - more bad news 38-17....................................... Worst Thanksgiving ever. The only glimmer of hope was that Walmart proudly announced that no employees had been killed this weekend.......................... Bud C

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home